* 2 tablespoons pine nuts
* 2 medium shallots, thinly sliced into rings, separated
* ½ cup vegetable oil
* Kosher salt
* 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for serving
* 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
* 1 pound hardy greens, ribs and stems removed if needed, leaves torn
* 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
* 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
* Freshly ground black pepper
* ½ cup labneh (Lebanese strained yogurt) or plain Greek yogurt
* Preheat oven to 350°. Toast nuts on a small rimmed baking sheet, tossing occasionally, until golden brown, 6–8 minutes. Let cool.
* Combine shallots and vegetable oil in a small saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until shallots are golden, 8–10 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer shallots to a paper towel–lined plate; season with salt.
* Heat 3 Tbsp. olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook garlic, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add greens in batches, tossing to wilt slightly before adding more, about 2 minutes. Add lemon juice and toss; season with salt and pepper.
* Serve greens with a dollop of labneh; top with lemon zest, shallots, nuts, and olive oil.
* Recipe by Labo Culinaire, Montreal
* Photograph by Matt Duckor