1 cup powdered milk (110g)
1 cup cocoa powder (120g)
* 1/2 cup sugar (100 g)
* 4 eggs
* 2 tablespoons of milk powder
* 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
* 100 g semisweet chocolate, chopped
* ¼ cup boiling water
Method of preparation
1. In a bowl, put 1 cup powdered milk, 1 cup of chocolate powder, ½ cup sugar and 4 eggs and mix well to form a homogeneous mixture.
2. Pour the mixture into molds , coated with butter and sprinkled with chocolate powder and bake in a preheated oven at 390° F for 11 minutes.
3. Remove from oven and serve with chocolate syrup. and your favorite vanilla ice cream
1. In a bowl, put 2 tablespoons of powdered milk, 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder, 100 g of chopped dark chocolate and half ¼ cup boiling water and mix to form a homogeneous mixture.
2. Serve immediately.